Steering Tie Rod & Steering Stabalizer Mount / Ram Clevis Combo
- Constructed from 1.5" OD Solid 7075 T6511 Aluminum
- Clear anodized for corrosion resistance
- Greasable 1 ton tie rod ends
- No re-tapering required
- Straight tie rod allows easy adjustment
- Stock Rubicon wheel or an AEV wheel with a 1.5" wheel spacer
- 17" wheel with a 4 1/2" back spacing or more
Steering Stabilizer Mount
- Billet mount is the interface between CMM Tie Rod & the steering stabilizer.
- Made from a solid piece of 7075 Aluminum and anodized black.
- Includes 3/8-16 high corrosion resistant ,high tensile, socket head cap screw for clamping force , 1/2-13 bolt & stainless spacer for the stabilizer mounting point.
- This product is the base to our keyed Steering Ram Clevis for future Ram assist upgrades.
Steering Ram Clevis
- Billet Ram Clevis is the interface between CMM'sSteering Stabilizer Mount & the Steering Ram
- Made from a solid piece of 7075 Aluminum and anodized black
- Comes with 3/8-16 high corrosion resistant ,high tensile, socket head cap screw for clamping force & 1/2" high corrosion resistant, high tensile, socket head cap screw with top hats for Ram Rod End
- Clevis is keyed to the Steering Stabilizer Block for ultimate strength.
- Fits PSC & Redneck Ram.
- Only works with CMM's Steering Stabilizer Mount