Polaris RZR XP1000 Billet Aluminum Steering Column
The factory steering column is attached with rivets. Over time the rivets loosen and allow the steering column to float. CMM's billet Steering Column was created to prevent this from happening.
Comes complete as a bolt in unit, no welding or cutting required.
- Constructed 7075 Aluminum
- Includes a 2:1 Howe steering quickener
- Includes a Woodward quick disconnect that will work with 1.75" bolt circle steering wheels or a 6 x 70mm bolt circle steering wheel (Momo, Sparco and other European steering wheel with same bolt pattern)
- Retains the factory tilt adjuster
- Pivots on silicon bronze bushings.
- Requires after market steering wheel that is not included with this product.